2019 Two days workshop
EARLY DETECTION/PREVENTION OF SEX TRAFFICKING IN SCHOOLS AND GROUP HOMES
Target audience: Law Enforcement and Service providers, CAS WORKERS, SCHOOL COUNSELORS, SCHOOL RESOURCE OFFICERS,
SUGGESTED FOR: FRONT LINE WORKERS AND MANAGEMENT,
Location: Cambridge, Ontario, 46 Grand Ave S, Cambridge, ON N1S 2L8, first floor
Time: 9 am - 4:30pm
Cost: $250/ person FOR TWO DAYS
Presenters: Timea E Nagy, Michelle F. survivor, former HT investigators from Ontario, Human Trafficking Investigators from various Police Departments,
This course is designed for all front line workers to learn about how to handle a trafficked victim before, during or after rescue
- Survivors story, who was trafficked from the age of 15, DURING SCHOOL YEARS
- Signs of being groomed, or trafficked
- How to prevent boys from becoming traffickers or johns?
- How to talk to boys?
- How to talk to a student or child in care about Sex Trafficking?
- How to talk to a student or child in care who is being groomed already?
- How to talk to a student or child in care who is already in The Game?
- How to create community support for young and vulnerable girls and boys?
- How to present on Domestic sex trafficking in schools?
- How to raise awareness in your community to parents and schools?
- Community building
Snacks, Lunch will be provided
Please note that we have VERY limited seats, so once you purchase your seat for this date, it can not be switched. You can transfer your ticket to your agency.
Tickets are non-refundable, but we are happy to send you x amount of Service Providers manuals to you and your agency.